Some questions for the hobby miners out there
I'm thinking about some of the pain points in hobby mining, mostly the ones I've experienced, and want to see if there's a way to help others avoid some of the inherent hurt of this being a fairly techincal interest.
Personally, I mine ETH from my gaming PC when I'm asleep or away from home. I'm not making a killing, but it's mor than I would have made if I wasn't capitalizing on my resources. I have a nVidia GTX 1080 Ti that I purchased for gaming 2-3 months ago and I'm comfortable using it because it'll be under warranty for 3 years.
My Questiosn for you
- To what extent do you hobby mine?
- When did you start and why?
- How do you manage your equiptment?
- What has been hardest about mining?
- What impact does this hobby have on your day-to-day life, if any?
- How have you been effected by the recent volatility?
Thanks a bunch
Submitted July 18, 2017 at 09:00AM by BLKSheep93
via reddit http://bit.ly/2utmsss