I need an expert on crypto mining (not just BTC, but mainly BTC) to help me with the basics of building a mining farm
A company I'm working with is trying to build a mining farm, and as a first step they're looking to make financial business model. However, the finance guys don't know anything about crypto currency, and I'd like someone who can explain it to them. A few of the points they need to cover:
- Which hardware is needed to mine which currency? (specific prices, links, explanations, list of what for whcih currency, explanations fo algorithms and recommendations)
- At which speed it can be done? (how „hash rates“ influence speed of mining and what that is, what in a gpu affects pped of mining, how fast each currency can be mined)
- Proof of Work/ Proof of Stake (What that is, hich currencys are planned to be POS only soon, how that affects mining)
- how much electricity would be needed? (average use of electricty per „Rg“ and what a rig itself exactly i
- what the normal cost of this hardware / the rig is (and if this is end consume ror „from china“ price)
- how mining difficulty increases and when (about the bitcoin halfening thats coming soon for example, how difficulty increased in the past etc?
- how the mining process works from a mathematical side (underlying formula etc)
I consider this a paid consultancy job, so please let me know how long this would take you, and your hourly rate.
Submitted July 06, 2017 at 12:05AM by andreiknox
via reddit http://bit.ly/2tMwcxc