Avalon AUC3 Cable type?

I have an Avalon 741 miner but I am missing what Canaan calls the AUC3 Cable (I have the converter). I am hoping it is a standard cable/connector so that I can just buy one on amazon, but I don't know the name. Anyone?

Submitted June 24, 2017 at 07:36AM by TheSultanOfSwagger
via reddit http://bit.ly/2rLxp4g