Bitstamp new KYC. This is what it actually ment when they became “first nationally licensed BTC exchange”
I have already filled their KYC and sent them picture of my drivers license. Now that is not enough anymore. I have been their customer since 2013, but not anymore.
Either deposit my money, or sent them back where they came from.
TOMAŽ BERTONCELJ16.5.2016 07:55:51 Dear Tero,
we received your deposit transfer and we have notified our payment processing department to further process it. >You will receive email notification when the funds will be added to your Bitstamp account.
However, we kindly ask you to please help us better understand the nature of your relationship with Bitstamp.
In order to do so, we are starting this additional KYC (know your customer) procedure which we must successfully >complete before we can process any of your future transfers.
We kindly ask you to please send us a high resolution double page image of your international passport and >answer the following KYC questionnaire:
- How did you learn about Bitcoin?
- What is the purpose of your trading on Bitstamp? Please describe in as much detail as possible how you intend >to use your trading account.
- Which banks do you intend to use? Please provide the complete addresses and SWIFT codes.
- Estimated amount that you would be depositing/withdrawing to/from your Bitstamp account per month (in >USD and BTC)?
- What type of trading will you conduct? Buying/selling/both? Estimated trade volume per month?
- What are your future plans and activities planned on our exchange?
- What is the source of the funds which you have so far deposited to your Bitstamp account?
- Are you using your Bitstamp account in connection with a business activity?
If you have any questions in the meantime, please feel free to ask.
Best regards, Tomaž Bertoncelj
Submitted May 16, 2016 at 05:52PM by hopitas
via reddit http://bit.ly/27r4oL5